Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Get a Keurig Personal coffeemaker for $71!!!

(Hat Tip to my good friend Dina Frankel.)

For Chanukah this year we got my mother a Keurig Personal Coffeemaker. This is something I really had my eye on too. Since we threw out our percolator after an unfortunate burn incident, I'm really stuck without coffee. I NEED my cuppa joe in the morning to get going. And I need my cup of decaf in the afternoon, too. It's been tough. I have to either put up a tea kettle on the stove or go to the corner store and get a cup of brewed coffee. So I had my eye on the Single-serve coffeemaker. But it's not cheap. $99.00 plus tax plus shipping, plus Kcups. Ack.

I scoured the web for good deals. Bed Bath and Beyond had a 20% off coupon.... in store only. Thanks, but not thanks. So I resigned myself to buying the machine locally for $99, at least I would skip the shipping.

First I went to Keurig's web site and ordered some K-Cups. A $45 order is free. So I became a member (for free) and ordered a 24-pack of Breakfast Blend, a 24-pack of Half Caff, and a 24-pack of Breakfast Blend Decaf. I threw in a 5-sampler of Colombian coffee so it would hit $45. (Next time I'll buy Celestial Seasonings Lemon zinger tea. I hadnt realized they sell tea too.) And then I waited to buy the coffeemaker. I decided I would wait until the Kcups actually got here before buying the coffeemaker.

I'm so glad I did. Dina told me today that Kohl's has a 20% off sale if you use the codeword JINGLEBELLS. I just went over to Kohls.com and got the Keurig Single Cup Coffeemaker for $71!!!! Plus $6.something tax and FREE SHIPPING!!! True, I'll get it next week, but I'll survive another week.

Wow. That's a $30 savings right there. Almost my entire K-Cups order. Such a mechaya.

Treat yourself to the coffeemaker today. You'll be a different person in the mornings (and afternoons) with a cuppa coffee at hand! I'm so excited. I can't wait.

NOTE: this link will not take you to the coffeemaker i bought. I bought the B31 Mini. For some reason Google Affiliate Ads will not lead me to the actual coffeemaker I bought; but you'll find the B31 mini on the right side of the page when you click on this link. Don't forget to put in JINGLEBELLS at checkout and you can have the B31 for $71!!!




1 comment:

  1. When you register your Keurig you get 2 boxes free.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...